So this is stuff is technically called lemon posset, but you know what all that that means is that it’s a super fancy pudding! If you’re really low on energy but you need something delicious, or maybe you even need to impress someone — this stuff is killer.
You will need JUST THREE THINGS:
- Heavy cream (1 and 1/4th cup)
- Sugar (1/3 cup)
- Lemon juice (3 tablespoons, it’ll be about one large lemon or one and a half small lemons, if you use the real kind!)
What you gotta do is:
- Stick that cream in a pot and dump all the sugar in with it!
- Put that pot with the sugar and the cream on your stove and turn the heat on
- Stir it around a little bit and wait for the sugar to dissolve
- You’re almost there!
- While that cream gets warm and the sugar dissolves, you can juice your lemons
- If you haven’t got a lemon juicing thing just squeeze them into a bowl and pick out the seeds, it’s no big deal!
- As soon as that sugar is dissolved, dumpall your lemon juice into your cream + sugar mixture
- Stir some more! It’ll get thick! It’ll be like magic!
- Put that shit in some bowls and stick it in the fridge!
- Come back after a couple of hours and you will have the most velvety, satiny, punchy sweet lemonade pudding in the world
Tips for impressing people:
- If you’ve got it in you, and you need to be a little showy, spoon this into small little cups (or glasses!) and serve that to people
- Stick a dollop of jam or jelly on the top before you give it to them
- They’ll be super impressed
Or, you know, eat it all yourself. This makes enough for two big portions or four really respectable ones. Have at it!
A good generic blend of spices to add to soups or tomato sauces for a more savoury or “full” flavour is Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, and Parsley flakes, at the ratio 2:1:1
I wonder if transformers are fascinated by humans cooking food like they only have energon which requires massive refinement for their consumption of energy and a culture of drinking it for amusement and congregation like maccadam’s. But humans have food in every shape, size, color and form. Like I want to see robots being absolutely amazed that a human took fruit and put it in a pie, who thought to but it in a little shell? That it takes time and patience to make soup stock that they put multiply ingredients into and eat it out of giant bowl and turned rice into delicate noodles to eat pho. Robots watching humans making breads and cookies out of sticky dough even though flour particles are flammable. Being worried that humans eat things like mushrooms, apples, almonds, or things that have edible fruits but poisonous leaves, seeds and roots. Then being confused to why we buy these expensive spices that are mostly in powered form and get so little of it but put it in to flavor or color the food anyway. Also trying to describe flavors to robots who can smell them but don’t understand the taste of vanilla beans, peanuts can be spicy, crunchy and smooth, oranges have a zesty and sweet taste, brewing leaves to make tea which is bitter, or eating something hot like peppers. Then make desserts like baklava or carrot cake putting nuts, vegetables and sugars to make something sweet. But can completely understand that even though it takes massive amounts of time for humans to consume energy that the it creates companionship for the people involved preparing it and eating it together and raise a glass of alcohol and energon in friendship.
I wonder if anyone will ever touch on this in future shows/comics. Because seriously it would be so cool.
Look at these mousse like cheesecakes(?) with stuffed centers! :O
The first one looks like a berries cheesecake, then Tiramisu cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, and I’m not sure about the last! (click the link for more pics)
- Here is where you can buy the molds to make this dessert (I’m not affiliated with this site, this is just an example of where you can buy the molds)
introducing no more ramen, a blog full of recipes for folks with little time and even less money! the aim of this blog is to provide a safe and easy to navigate space for folks looking to eat well without a lot of energy or money. we hope to especially provide support for people dealing with chronic health issues and dietary restrictions.
we happily accept submissions, and additionally hope to provide a place for folks to discuss how ableism, classism, and privilege in general tie into the foods we eat. please signal boost and help us get up and running! <3
You guys, this blog is amazing and so helpful and I love it.
why are mini m&ms so much better than normal m&ms
because there’s this thing called the square-cube law (x) which basically says that as volume decreases, so does the surface area, but not as quickly (by the square of the scaling factor, instead of by the cube), which means that smaller m&ms have a higher candy:chocolate ratio than normal ones
i was gonna call u a nerd… but.. thats actually….kinda…interesting
eating is so badass i mean you put something in a cavity where you smash and destroy it with 32 protruding bones and then a meat tentacle pushes it into a pool of acid and after a few hours you absorb its essence and transform it into energy just wow
That is the most metal thing I have ever read in my whole life.
i wonder if joanjettofarc has seen this
be still, my beating heart
ARE THOSE POTATO WAFFLES
S P I R I T U A L
SHANNON MY LOVE
JOIN ME IN THIS NEW POTATO AGE WHICH IS DAWNING