So this is stuff is technically called lemon posset, but you know what all that that means is that it’s a super fancy pudding! If you’re really low on energy but you need something delicious, or maybe you even need to impress someone — this stuff is killer.
You will need JUST THREE THINGS:
- Heavy cream (1 and 1/4th cup)
- Sugar (1/3 cup)
- Lemon juice (3 tablespoons, it’ll be about one large lemon or one and a half small lemons, if you use the real kind!)
What you gotta do is:
- Stick that cream in a pot and dump all the sugar in with it!
- Put that pot with the sugar and the cream on your stove and turn the heat on
- Stir it around a little bit and wait for the sugar to dissolve
- You’re almost there!
- While that cream gets warm and the sugar dissolves, you can juice your lemons
- If you haven’t got a lemon juicing thing just squeeze them into a bowl and pick out the seeds, it’s no big deal!
- As soon as that sugar is dissolved, dumpall your lemon juice into your cream + sugar mixture
- Stir some more! It’ll get thick! It’ll be like magic!
- Put that shit in some bowls and stick it in the fridge!
- Come back after a couple of hours and you will have the most velvety, satiny, punchy sweet lemonade pudding in the world
Tips for impressing people:
- If you’ve got it in you, and you need to be a little showy, spoon this into small little cups (or glasses!) and serve that to people
- Stick a dollop of jam or jelly on the top before you give it to them
- They’ll be super impressed
Or, you know, eat it all yourself. This makes enough for two big portions or four really respectable ones. Have at it!
A good generic blend of spices to add to soups or tomato sauces for a more savoury or “full” flavour is Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, and Parsley flakes, at the ratio 2:1:1